Triathlon Pink comes to Bath
Aimed at women 'of all ages, shapes and fitness levels', Triathlon Pink will be hosting this event and also a triathlon event for children aged 7-13 years old.
- There are short, medium and long course events all held on race day, providing distances for women of all ages and abilities.
- Participants do not have to be experienced triathletes, rather, Triathlon Pink is inclusive for women of all ages and fitness levels, is non-threatening, and most of all good fun.
- Triathlon Pink events are professionally managed by an expert event management team and all events are conducted in a controlled and contained environment that provides a safe and fun event for participants.
- The goal for Triathlon Pink UK is to raise £1 Million by 2018 for our partner charity, Breakthrough Breast Cancer, to fund the fight against breast cancer.
- The series has the support and backing of Triathlon England.
While the triathlons themselves are for women-only, there's plenty of opportunities for men to get involved in the day as well by participating in the 3km Pink Pyjama Fun Run to support breast cancer research, as well as encouraging and supporting daughters, partners, wives, mothers, friends and colleagues to participate in the event.
The Sports Training Village at the University of Bath's Claverton Down campus will provide the perfect backdrop for the Triathlon Pink Bath event. The incredible facilities on offer will add to the experience as women of all abilities swim in the state of art pool and finish in the beautiful parklands that surround the village. The individual Triathlon Pink UK entry fee is £40 plus VAT and a booking fee that includes insurance. They also ask for a sponsorship pledge.
For more information, see www.triathlonpink.co.uk. You can enter the Bath event on-line via the website.