Feelgood Bath take accessibility issues very seriously. We want our site to be a valuable resource to all our users, and have taken every possible step to make the site as accessible as possible.
Some of the accessibility features:
- Browser-tested to work on a wide range of browsers
- Straightforward search function at the top of every page
- Clear, user-friendly layout and navigation
- Ability to increase text size easily via Text Size buttons on every page – or the font size can also be changed via your web browser's menu
- Semantically structured code
- Jump links included at the top of each page to allow quick switching to relevant areas of the page
W3C standards compliance
This site has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS. The site displays correctly in current browsers and using standards compliant HTML/CSS code means any future browsers will also display it correctly. As far as possible the site should also display correctly on modern mobile devices.
Anything we could do better?
This website endeavours to conform to level Double-A of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. Whilst Feelgood Bath strive to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website.
We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. In the meantime should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Feelgood Bath website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.